Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Monday Blues !!

Ahhh !!! Monday is one day of the week that i hate the most. Its so boring to get up, get ready and go to work after such a nice peaceful weekend. I dont know why but everyday morning when i have to go to work i am always in a grumpy mood when sitting in the morning for breakfast. I remember Jaanu too telling me that his dad too is always in a grumpy mood in the morning when he has to go to the clinic. I don't know why my mood changes like this in the morning everyday. I always wish to say a sweet bye to my mom in the morning but i just pick on the words that she speaks and then have a argument with her and leave the house.. I guess something is seriously wrong with me..

Another thing that i noticed about my behaviour is that i just don't like receiving calls from my home when at work. Of-course when mom calls me up i do call her back if i am not able to pick up the call. But then if she just calls me fora chit chat i just DONT LIKE IT. I means when i am at home she doesn't talk to me much, then why disturb me when i am at work for such chit chats. Lets take today's example, its been a long time since Jaanu has gone to the rig and hasn't spoken to mom casually, she just wanted to talk to him, Mom calls me up in the middle of a meeting and then i cut the call. I call her back immediately coming out of the meeting and then i call back mom and she she asks can you tell Jaanu to call me.. i just want to talk to him.


Comeon mom!!!I mean i come out of the meeting to listen to this that u want to talk to Jaanu. I slog my ass in this organisation for almost 10 hours a day and you call me up to tell me that u want to talk to my boyfriend. In such senarios i really cannot control my temper and i spoke rudely with mom. I know i owe her an apology but then i always try to explain these things to her and she jsut doesnt seem to understand and repeats the same mistake.

Sorry mom !!

But people tell me something what needs to be done in such cases. Any suggestions ?

1 Comments:

Blogger adarsh said...

u will understand once u bcome a mother :P

August 28, 2006 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home