Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Festive Mood in the Air !!!

Today was a very calm and a nice day. Being a Sunday i got up at the usual time 10.00am and then started watching television. Though i asked my mom if she needs any help with the cooking but she said.... " naaa u go and enjoy"... wow i wish my mom too was in this good mood always :P ... hehehe just kidding... well she really never allows me to do the home chores. She says u will have to do it either ways once u get married and stay with your husband, so just chill out now. Anyways then later got ready by 11.30 for pooja as today is Ganesh Chaturthi. So we all at home were set for the pooja. Dad kept on chanting a few prayers which ofcourse i never understood.Then mom was setting all the flowers and decorating them on then gods..Finally came my turn to start the pooja. Every yr during Ganesh Chaturthi we bring home a new Ganesha idol and decorate it with flowers and everything that he likes. His fav sweets and food too. I then placed the Lord Ganesha on a small bed of rice and and then i lit up the diyas and incense sticks. Then prayed to God to keep my family, my loved ones and friends happy always and give them the best in life.

After 2 days we immerse the idol of Lord Ganesha in a river or lake and wish that he comes back again soon next year with lots of love and luck for us. Attached is a snap i had taken when dad was praying.

Finally it was time to attack on the food. Lol.. Well before i could do that Jaanu called up to talk to me from work. He so sweetly everyday dedicatedly calls me at around 12 in the afternoon and then once in the night before sleeping. I just love him for being so sweet to me always. Then we spoke for a while and then attacked on the food... the food was just sooooooooooo yummy, the authentic south indian festival food.

Then i watched television for a while and then watched friends season 2. Oh !! did i tell u guys that this time when i met Jaanu he gave me a entire collection of Friends DVD's.... Well i have been watching friends since last week....

So this was my day.. didnt go out anywhere though today, just wanted to relax at home and be with mom and dad. Just got a few days to spend with them so want to be with them as much as possible.

Tommorow have to get back to work after this lovely holiday...... hmmmmmmmmm dont feel like working anymore. just want to get married and take care of my sweet hubby :) .. { ok Jaanu i was jsut kidding...not so soon haan.. kinda getting tensed now adays when i think about wedding }

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home