Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Day 1

31 May 2006 :
Jaanu was supposed to come to Bangalore on 31st evening by Air Sahara flight arriving at 8.05pm. Jaanu's friend Nishil ( childhood friend, working in bangalore) and myself decided to give him a surprise by picking him up from the airport, but to my bad luck the flight was delayed by almost 3 hours.. Since it would have got late for me to pick him from the airport, i informed Nishil to pick up Jaanu and drop him off the hotel. Nishil has always been towards Malleshwaram side so he too didnt know about the location of the
Ginger Hotel so they gave me call at 11.00pm and expected me to guide them over the phone.
Mihir ( Nishil's cousin) was driving the car so fast that by the time i could tell about the next turning he was way ahead straight on the wrong route... i got so pissed off with them that i told them to find their way to the hotel at midnight on their own and give me a call once Jaanu has checked in....{u got a spank for that too Jaanu }.. He checked into the hotel and called me up from his room... and
Jaanu says
" sorry jaan.. mihir was driving fast.. it was late night and we couldnt find the right people to guide us and we were getting confused with the roads"
I said "
When u know that u guys are not sure about the route then why drive so fast and mess around the place... anyways its fine.. u are here in bangalore.. thats what i want"
We spoke about the flight delay for a while and then just a couple off general things. Wished eachother goodnight and were off to sleep... To be frank with you all, i slept that night only for 3 hours... I was getting very restless with the whole fact of he being in the same town and me not being able to meet him. I have been waiting for this day for almost a month and now when he is here i cant be with him or see him as soon as he landed at bangalore. ..SIGH!!!
I waited all night for the clock to tick fast. I woke up at 1.30am...slept at 2.00am... woke up again at 3.00 am... slept at 4.00am.. woke up AGAIN at 5.50am and didnt sleep after that.. after a long time i actualy sat in the balcony in the morning and was reading the newspaper and when my mom saw the balcony door open she asks me " are you alright ?"
Day 2 will continue tommrow..


Blogger Metal said...

Hey...nice to read about your good times. Looking forward to the next post.

June 07, 2006 8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


June 07, 2006 9:53 PM  
Blogger Kiran said...

Hi Metal... long time no see.. how have u been.. thanks for stopping by the blog.. trust me i really very happy and i hope this happiness remains forever..

June 07, 2006 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home