Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

My Dream Home !!!


A girl always dreams of how her home would look like once she gets married. We all have Dreams; yet some of our dreams are never realized.
I have a dream of my own home, all furnished, modular kitchen, matching tiles, luxurious bathroom with mirrors all around, nice dinning, beautiful drawing room, sexy bedroom and one Children’s room (can be useful in future) and a guest room for my parents to stay when they come down.
I am really desperate to make this dream come true. Its not very easy in big cities (India), but one should never loose hopes. I have just started my life, its only two months since I got to know my sweetheart. I have enough time to start working on this.
Though his parents stay in a Rajkot and once i get married i will have to move there. I havent seen how his house looks like but the snaps and the way he describes his home i am sure it matches to what i dream of.. Maybe just a little bit of makeover in our bedroom should be fine with me.


I love whites and blues. I would love to have my curtains in those shades and drapped well. My bed should have lots and lots of cushions around..and so much more.. The lighting in the room should be set according to the mood.. a few lamp shades and nice paintings on the wall.I guess describing the way i would like to have my bedroom would be impossible but to actually work on it and then see how it looks.. mmmmmmm i can alrady visualise it.. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Hari Mallepally said...

wow.. great thoughts. it makes me wish u happy and wonderful married life months before..
:-)

May 07, 2006 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home