Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Countdown rolled down to a single digit --9



I am, in your absence, incomplete -
Each day too empty, each night too long,
Following shadows down an empty street
Thinking, each corner I turn will be the one
Where you’ll be waiting for me.
Alone in a crowd, I seem to see you just ahead,

But as I push my way to go where you seem to go,
I do not find you -
someone else instead
Bears the form that made my heart lurch so
Sometimes I hear your voice across the street,

Or someone smiles the same way you smile,
And just for a moment,
you are here with me
And I with you for just a little while.
Always the quest, the seeking and yearning,

Waking in the night, saying your name
Then restless slumber, the constant dreaming
Only to find in the light of morning -
After all -believe me, i will always love U without any expectation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home