Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

8 Days and 7 nights !!


I love you so much I can't even explain
This love is causing my heart so much pain
It’s probably ‘cause I can't see you everyday
I wish from the bottom of my heart there was a way
A way that we can share every hour, every minute and every second that passes by
You might think all of this is a lie
but it’s not I truly wish I could be by your side day and night
so you could kiss me and hold me tight
I love the warmth of your body right next to mine
when I'm with you nothing can go wrong everything is fine
I know that one day my dream will come true
and I'm gonna spend a lot more time with you
because I truly care and love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home