Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Friday, May 26, 2006

5......

The music of your affection
Surrounds the air I breath
The wonder of your passion
My soul will never leave.
Within my heart it glides
As we dance the dance of love
These moments with you
I could never have too many of.
Your kiss to me tonight
Soft as an angels wing
Came out through my lips
In this verse I sing.
I know your out there waiting
I hear your voice away so far
And the beauty of your words
The distance cannot mar.
Our bond it only strengthens
And as the nights go by
I feel your arms around me
As I gaze up to the sky.
The smile upon my lips
It will surely never die
As I’m waiting here for you
Until you're by my side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home