Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

13 days to go !!!



As I stand here waiting for you the rain begins to fall….It came so unexpectedly… And something inside me felt as if I were longing it to come… Over head do the clouds gather and does the wind pick up… And for a moment I have lost myself and my thoughts… All I hear and see are droplets pelting against the road and the homes and cars nearby…The droplets are like fierce tears from above… Tears that are shed for pain and suffering… But also for love and happiness… As the tears fall onto my face they join the ones already there… My tears fall for a reason all its own… For the happiness that has filled me inside for the fact that I have you… For the love that you and I share as one… But for the pain because you have already gone…And yet I still hope that you will turn around that bend in the road and rush up too me screaming" I’M STILL HERE"… I know in my mind that you have been sent to a better place but I can’t stop the feeling of unrest that turns my heart inside out…The pangs that I feel coming from my heart feel as though it would rip it apart and be left in pieces for me to puzzle back together… So as I feel the rain falling tremendously over me I hope that on one of those drops you send a kiss… One last kiss will quiet this uproared heart of mine… One kiss will settle any negative thoughts towards the person who made you leave me so abruptly…So will you send that kiss…. On a drop of rain… To the touch of my lips?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey whats the countdown for? All I can think of is the Football WOrld cup and it is 22 days away.

May 19, 2006 5:47 AM  
Blogger adarsh said...

naaku eemiii artham kavatledu..

May 19, 2006 6:02 AM  
Blogger adarsh said...

ento.. entento rasestunnaru....

May 19, 2006 6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home