Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

11 Days MOREEEEEEE !!!!




I think to myself do I love him?
I like the way he talks, the way he walks...
The way he holds my hand...
The way he kisses my face...

The way I feel his warm embrace...
The cute little face he does for me...
The way I do mine for him...
The way he makes sure I am ok and how he goes out of his way...
The way he tells me we are going to be together forever...
Then the way he tells me he loves me...
I then return this with a 'no you don’t
I then thought to myself I don’t like the way he does these things for me...
I love the way he does these things...T
hen the next time he told me he loved me I turned to him, looked him in his eyes and returned those very three words,
I Love you...

1 Comments:

Blogger The Thinker said...

Yes,
Its eleven days more,
To meet my lovely amour,
To hold you in my arms,
and be spellbound in your charms
Eleven days more
To meet my naughty amour
To kiss her on the lips
Give her bites and nips
Gonna feel like heaven
On Day number Eleven!!


:)
:-*

May 20, 2006 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home