Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

11 Days MOREEEEEEE !!!!




I think to myself do I love him?
I like the way he talks, the way he walks...
The way he holds my hand...
The way he kisses my face...

The way I feel his warm embrace...
The cute little face he does for me...
The way I do mine for him...
The way he makes sure I am ok and how he goes out of his way...
The way he tells me we are going to be together forever...
Then the way he tells me he loves me...
I then return this with a 'no you don’t
I then thought to myself I don’t like the way he does these things for me...
I love the way he does these things...T
hen the next time he told me he loved me I turned to him, looked him in his eyes and returned those very three words,
I Love you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home