Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

10 days to go ...


Lying on my cold bed
Looking at the darkness surronding me
The moon, shining so bright
Music starts coming from my mp3
It made me think back

To those sweet memories I have of you
I started to smile sweetly to myself
Then, the image of you leaving came back
Tears rolled down my cheeks

I screamed to the empty room
Hoping you will hear
"Why did I waste so much time on you?

You stupid monkey !!
You went soooo far away from me,
Yet the endless love for you is still deep within me.
When can I let you go?
My dear one.I'm gonna find a way
to tell you, how much I truly care.
I'm gonna stand onthis mountain top. I'm gonna stand up and shout it out,
I'm gonna scream my love for you.No matter what I do no matter how hard I try, I don't think
nope, I could never stop loving you.

1 Comments:

Blogger adarsh said...

all the best...

May 22, 2006 6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home