Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Try This~~The Latest Craze

My usual daily routine is to try and sit down each night and read the paper I get delivered. I'm not much of a crossword person, so I normally skip the puzzles page. Then I noticed all this talk of the Sudoku "craze" that was "sweeping the nation". It's only recently that I started actually playing it and found myself literally swept away with it.
Here a puzzle for you guys. Give me a solution or this and i would give u a gift, anywhere in the world you guys are you would get the gift. And i am SERIOUS HAAN :)


Whoever gives me the answer first in the comments will get the gift. Sounds crazy guys but lets just try..



8 Comments:

Blogger Gopi said...

Hello Kiran,

Yes I made it. Find the answer at this location.

http://myfirstblogwritten.blogspot.com/2006/03/answer-to-kirans-sudoku-puzzle.html

March 16, 2006 10:44 PM  
Blogger Kiran said...

Gopi@ Awesome stuff…. Just read it… thanks a ton.. give me ur address will send u the gift J

March 16, 2006 11:51 PM  
Blogger Kiran said...

Gopi@ Hi Gopi,

Thanks for stopping by the blog.. and finishing the sudoko puzzle.. do u know ehre this puzzzle was published.. yesterdays TOI, the same puzzle which the miss india contestants completed..
U rock and... as far as ur proze is concerend.. i dont mind being ur friend.. that would be my pleasure.. but would like to give u a gift as promised on the blog :)

March 16, 2006 11:51 PM  
Blogger *~ Zill • e • Illahi ~* said...

man...i was abt to complete it too....dammmnnnn...

March 17, 2006 2:11 AM  
Blogger Gopi said...

Dear Shani,

I am sorry, better luck next time.
Happy holi

Regards,
Gopi P

March 17, 2006 5:18 AM  
Blogger Kiran said...

Shani@ dont worry pal there is always a next time :)

March 17, 2006 8:25 AM  
Blogger CP said...

6!

March 17, 2006 9:46 PM  
Blogger Kiran said...

cp@ wats this 6 ?

March 22, 2006 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home