Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Monday, March 13, 2006

A Perfect Day !!!


Today was a perfect day. Started a week with a nice monday and hope the same continues in the weekdays to go ahead. Had lots of work in offfice today but dint do anything much as boss was not around :) . but in the evening his one call blew my mind off, but as he says always when a boss scolds his collegue for the first time , the next time on the same day he should speak casually and sweetly with the collegue and express that you do care for him/her.
My dad too follows the same thought and i was happy about it.
I am feeling very sleepy today but dont feel like sleeping and wasting time. I had a nice casual chat with my friend after almost a week. Earlier i used to chat with this friend over the phone almost everyday but after one incident i felt i was giving this friend of mine too much importance and let this friend also realise my value :)
Anyways updating my blog and trying to make it more colorful and different.. catch u guys later.. c yaa

6 Comments:

Blogger adarsh said...

so... did u r friend realise ur value?

March 14, 2006 12:41 AM  
Blogger Kiran said...

adarsh@ yes the friend realised my value :)

March 14, 2006 2:02 AM  
Blogger adarsh said...

but.. tell me/us who is that..

March 14, 2006 5:38 AM  
Blogger adarsh said...

who is that.. i want to know the answer... right now..

March 14, 2006 11:17 PM  
Blogger adarsh said...

abhishek? [:p] he is a good guy.. y r u spoiling abhishek's life..

March 14, 2006 11:21 PM  
Blogger Kiran said...

@adarsh : he is my long lasting crush... Mr Abhishek bachan.. and i dont think i am spoiling his life in anyway :)

March 14, 2006 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home