Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday Morning Blues @#$@#%@#

I could honestly say that I have had better mornings. This morning did not start out well at all. I hate these kinds of days… when I feel frustrated and overwhelmed and underapperciated all before the 11 ‘o’ clock hour. Honestly people… cut me some slack. I am only one person often singe-handedly trying to hold down a busy office.
So far this morning… three (three!) people have insulted my intelligence, one of which was my boss. I have had to deal with far to many ignorant people before the clock rolled into double digits. I have already managed to double book my weekend. No one I need to get a hold of to do my work is returning my calls. I have a ton of work to accomplish to compensate for my day off next month where I will be engaged in my favorite acitivity of all time… sitting and preparing for my MBA exams. I had no time to eat breakfast or pack a lunch. I am freezing my ass off. Oh, the list could go on and on if I let it.
The temperature just shooting up

3 Comments:

Blogger *~ Zill • e • Illahi ~* said...

welcome to teh corporate side of the world.....and this is But THE BEGINING.... :P

March 22, 2006 2:43 AM  
Blogger Kiran said...

Shani@ i Have been the corporate world for the past 2 yrs 10 months :)

March 22, 2006 9:14 AM  
Blogger Gopi said...

I have been in the tech corporate world for almost 10 years.....

March 23, 2006 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home