Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Broken Hearts


GOd!!!really tired of myself and my bloody emotions. Feeling quiet upset again today. My emotions r either hitting a super high or all time low; With the all time low being re-defined every time. I really think I should go see a shrink, so that s/he can throw me in an asylum n lock me up.

Sometimes, I wonder if I can ever forget ...? I keep thinking back, the 1.5 yrs we spent together. And at the end, got dumped so awfully. And that with the comment: You are too nice a person for me...

Do you know anyone whose been dumped 'cuz he was too nice? Till now I never thot there could be a "too nice". If I am really that nice a person, why arent good things happening to me? Or has the almighty also convinientlt forgotten abt me?

Is it really possible to stop loving a person? Ever?

I was reading a blog and how some friend of Dawn's is depressed and is talking abt Suicide. Just reminds me of the time when I was going through a patch like that. I was totally sloshed after an office party where I missed him. That night was the one and only time I ever thot of suicide. A lot of ppl will term it as being a loser. To those folks: U should thank the god that u guys dont know how it is like. Trust me, I used to think like that myself. But after having gone through it, I can tell u its not something that one does by choice...

1 Comments:

Blogger adarsh said...

suicide?.... crazy?

March 03, 2006 5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home