Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

12th March 2006


Went out with a few friends today evening. I was just wondering today as to why do i always choose to go to either The Forum or The Garuda Mall to catch up with my friends.
Actually i cant think of any other place to meet up my friends. Most of them are outstation people and these shopping malls are the only happening places for a crowd like mine to meet up at.
I remember the days when The Forum was opended initially. I was in Accenture at that time. I used to be at the Forum almost every weekend. It seemed to me at times as if i used to go there to put attendance :)
Now since i have moved out of Koramangala and moved to Indiranagar, The Garuda Mall is closer to my home now and i love the Cafe Coffee Day here.
Given above is the snap of The Garuda Mall and the next snap is The Forum .

4 Comments:

Blogger adarsh said...

where is garuda mall?

March 13, 2006 12:41 AM  
Blogger Gopi said...

adarsh, it was very funny....
It is nearby mayo hall, if you remember the shopper's stop at the magrath road, the garuda mall is at the same place.....

March 16, 2006 11:29 PM  
Blogger Kiran said...

Gopi@ adarsh doesnt stay in bangalore.. he stays in hyd.. :)

March 16, 2006 11:58 PM  
Blogger Gopi said...

Dear Adarsh,

I am sorry for that.....
I hope you will take it sportively

Regards,
Gopi P

March 17, 2006 5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home