Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Back with a Bang !!!!!

When you have not made a post for as long as I have it kind of becomes difficult to start again. Not because you don't get ideas. Paucity of them has never been a hurdle - I write crap anyway.
Since I am making a reappearance, I have to make sweeping statements. The buzzword in the Indian Economy has been privatisation for a long time now. It is disturbing to note that the concept has made its way into the arena of blogger.com, too. It is a trend which has to be done away with, and I am not talking of the Economy.
Over the last few months I realised that the Indian Economy is booming, and that is despite the best efforts of the government. Alas, the same is not true of blogs. Come to think of it, nothing much is true of blogs, not even the content in them. So, I guess one must not care too hoots for some loser's ramblings that were made on a Saturday night just because he/she was not able to get a date.
But, it does make you wonder about the psycology behind the whole thing. Is this a vindication of my theory of reverse vanity? The theory states: Reverse vanity is a state of being in which people become so full of themselves that they consider even a cursory glance of a lesser being (read the rest of the world) derogatory to their existence, so much so that they decide to vanish from the pubic eye.
It is not so much of a mental condition as it is a condional mentality. People afflicted with it are known to make general sweeping statements and being self-righteous. The occurence of the condtion is not known to the junta outside the realms of the fullhyd bloggers because I did not deem them fit enough for it. So, celebrate you all - at least someone appreciates your lowly existence!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL Y GUYS OUT THERE> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Duane said...

Hi there! What a wonderful blog! I have a question: how did you post the photographs on right ride sidebar? I know how to post photographs in the sidebar, but not photographs which you cannot click as you did with your blog. I would like to do the same thing to my own blog, but I don't know how to do it. If you can tell me by posting instructions as a comment in my blog that would be most appreciated. Thank you very much.

Duane

January 12, 2006 9:29 PM  
Blogger Duane said...

Wonderful blog. I like the photographs you placed on the right side of your blog. I'd like to do the same thing with my own blog, but I don't know how to place non-clickable photos there. How did you do that? Your advice is appreciated greatly.

Duane

January 13, 2006 5:26 PM  
Blogger Hari Mallepally said...

nice post

January 18, 2006 1:12 AM  
Blogger Rudy Wellsand said...

Happy Gal with a vindication! Maybe my reply is not up to your high standards, but I'll write it anyway; even tho' I'm not as smart as the analysis you gave.

Have you ever tho't that you are CONTROLLED by something that makes you SAY, FEEL, and ACT the way you do? Is Destiny CONTROLLED by CODES?

You have DNA and RNA CODES in you, plus other CODES that switch things ON and OFF in your body; ALL to CONTROL you!

WHO PUT THE CODES INTO YOU?

Likewise, YOU CAN READ CODES RIGHT OUT OF YOUR OWN CHRISTIAN BIBLE (at your local Library if you don't have one); that CONTROL your Destiny!

See the "Chosen"Code and "Color" Code; VISIT: http://quadcode.blogspot.com ! Save or Print it to study!

February 06, 2006 10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The answer to the question:
What is the meaning of life?
Is 42!

February 07, 2006 5:55 PM  
Blogger Tiiu said...

vERY INTERESTING BLOG!

February 09, 2006 11:03 AM  
Blogger CP said...

Geese!...And I thought the answer was 42!

February 17, 2006 8:52 PM  
Blogger caveman said...

yo
you dont need to beat yourself
up so much
there are plenty of people out
and about that will surely do it
for ya
as you think thoughts you naturally
withdrawn for others a bit
it is what is required
to think
to step out of the lies and
confusion and to try and see
what the hell is really going on

have you found the meaning of life?
my idea of it
is to find yourself
once you find yourself then ...
here comes the good part
do you stand by yourself
or to run and hide and lie
to do the thing that "makes sense"
"grow up" etc....
that only entrap you in the
system of lies we normally
refer to as the grown up world
or another name
death

February 21, 2006 6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home