Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Monday, October 03, 2005

My first drink

well as the heading suggests......
i had my first drink on 1st october. my friend Naresh gave his b'day party in Spinz... i wanted to be him that day coz that was my last night out.. no more night parties again....
Wanted to do something really whacky tat day.. so thought of trying beer... first i had a small sip of Barcardi Rum on the rocks.. it was chill.. but as it went into my throat.. it was extremely warm....and EEEKS>>>>>>>SOUR........
then later had 2 small sips of beer... i wonder how guys can have hard drinks like this. so " Kadwa"
but had really lots of fun........ DANCED and danced a lot for 2 hrs..... and beer... and finally got to see him...though didnt spend time with him......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home