Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Confused ~~~

Do I love you, or do I not..?
I've asked myself this question a lot.
Will there be a future for you and me..?
Or are we just not meant to be..?
Did I date you because I didn't know how to say no..?
I guess in the end,
the answer will show.
I don't know if being with you is wrong or right.
But I'm trying to accept you with all my might.
You treat me so well, yet I have so many doubts.
Wish someone could tell me what it's all about.
I still don't know what I should do,Or if I'm really in love with you . . .

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being cared for is more then what u can ask for in life. Think about it,

September 29, 2005 8:52 PM  
Blogger Hari Mallepally said...

No confusions please.. have a concrete mind.

September 29, 2005 11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok tell me you love me or not!
:-)

just going thru ur blog again and was looking at first line ("Do i love you, or do i not..? ")

October 02, 2005 9:10 PM  
Blogger Kiran said...

Well u will have to tell me who u r first only then i can tell u if i love u or not.

October 02, 2005 9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No you tell me whom you love. i will tell if thats me or not!

October 03, 2005 3:30 AM  
Blogger Kiran said...

well indirectly u r trying to ask me if i love someone or not.... y dont u mail me across and tell me who u r and i will tell u if its u or not .. Simple

October 03, 2005 3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home