Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Hectic Tiring Sick Happy Weekend !!

Hey guys, how have u all been.
Beginning of a new month and hope things this month go on great.
*Had my MBA exam on sunday, scored wonderful marks-- 82% , something which was unexpected .. lol..
*Had a very bad cold and fever soon after the exam, guess out of sheer joy..lol..
*Next day mom wasnt keeping well.
* Was supposed to be at work on sunday and monday too, but dindt inform my manager about it and royally bunked office. Now i am shit scared to even go and talk to the manager.
*Two of my good collugues have left work. Clive has gone back to Goa { hometown} coz of some personal problems and Kiran has gone to Vizag for a long vacation after which he would come and resign.
*Got a bit carried away and senti on saturday coz i wont be able to meet these guys again in office. Clive ofcourse is on goa... and Kiran will be back after i leave this office, my last working day 15th Aug 2005.
* All i can say as the title for this post is .. was Hectic Tiring Sick Happy Weekend !!
-Hectic coz of the exams and mom not keeping well
-Tiring coz of the exam and me not being well and later mom too..
-Sick coz of the exams and me not keeping well
-Happy coz of the great scores in the exam

*one of my friends complained that my blog has a few high fundoo words which are above his reach so i promised him that this post onwards will be using simple words.. lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home