Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

And I'm Off...

Last Day at Accenture today...1 yr and 1 month...to hopefully quit my job. Wish me luck and I hope I don't cry too much- I tend to be a wimp and I feel like I am disappointing people and not following through with a commitment I made and just a ton of other issues. GRRRROWL
well this was my farewell mail to my friends and collegues:

Hi All,
I am sure you all must be surprised to see my mail in your inbox.

Well, this mail is regarding my farewell to you all. Today would be my last working day at Accenture.
I personally wanted to thank you all for being there for me and helping out with problems related to work or personal. It was wonderful knowing you knowing you all in this journey of 1 yr and 1 month at Accenture. Learnt a lot from you all in this duration and would carry forward all the learnings throughout my life.

Once again a sincere thanks to all of you and I wont be available anymore on my accenture.com email id. For further communications please feel free to

Mail me : kiranmayi.vr@gmail.com
IM me : kiranmayi_vr@yahoo.com



Thanks and Regards,

Kiranmayi V R
www.kiranmayi-reddy.tk
Accenture , Bangalore

will miss u the ones close to my heart ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home