Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005


Again!! Another friend of mine leaves me behind. As if I don’t exist anymore. Once a friend is finished telling me their problems, bitching about whomever did what to them-boom. I’m gone. From this day forward I will no longer care about another person’s feelings. Sorry to be so harsh, but it’s a must.




I’m tired of watching people go on about their lives, happy go lucky, not a care in the world, while no matter how hard I try nothing seems to work out for me. One break in life is all I ask for. One. One small hole I can crawl through and leave the past behind. I must have been a horrible person in a past life and I’m being punished in this one. No, I’m not saying my life has been more difficult than others. One can’t compare his or her life to another’s life. Life events happen on an individual basis. I wont either say that my life has been hard for me. Yet, no one gets it. No one gets me because no one has stuck around in my life long enough to find out what really makes me tick and what I really feel and believe.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cavutto said...

I'm really sorry to hear that...I'm taking a beating too. Keep your head up!

August 03, 2005 4:46 PM  
Blogger Kiran said...

@ Thimmy: hey thimmy thanks for stopping by. Well there r many ppl who have betrayed me like this and trust me pal it really hurts and me being a emotional fool hurts me more. But i am fine i know life is not always a bed of roses. Right?
@Cavutto: Hey dude, saw ur blog too cool :) i am justing taking easy on things right now but get sick only when i think about it , but guess thats he meaning of life!!

August 03, 2005 5:02 PM  
Blogger Cavutto said...

Yeah, I know what you mean...it helps me to set goals...as lame as that sounds...even small ones will give you a mental boost if you achieve them.

August 03, 2005 11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for showing me that i'm not the one suffering from this. my friend left me, and refused to talk about the reason. like stabbing a blade at my back, where i cannot reach to pull it out. i was not sure what to do, but i cannot erase him totally of my life. i just covered the memories with a thick blanket, leaving them to decay.

anyway, after some time it stops bleeding.

August 04, 2005 2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home