Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Friday, July 22, 2005

When I See You !!

Nothing explains,
The rush of blood
Pumping through my veins

I hope you know,
That I like You.
I hope you say
That you do too.

I knew that I
would like to be,
Protected
by someone like you.

How clear can I
Make it all now,
What can I say
Where why and how.

I cannot think
Words unspoken
The way i thought
My heart was broken.



Missing u a lot today.... dont know y ...

3 Comments:

Blogger Fursat said...

its a beautiful poem...

July 24, 2005 9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kiran, nice one. something from the inner parts of the thought kingdom. Good poem. "WHEN ALL ELSE IS LOST THE FUTURE STILL REMAINS." Wishing you the best

July 25, 2005 9:57 PM  
Blogger Kiran said...

@neetie: thanks neetie i guess not as god as ur pems though :-D
@raghu: thanks again raghu.. :)

August 02, 2005 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home