Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Friday, July 15, 2005

Stream of Anger

Don't really have a whole lot to say in this entry. Just sitting here with the peculiar feeling that I'd just like to go somewhere and scream at the top of my lungs until I run out of breath. Would I feel better after that? I don't know. It's just that this peculiar idea is stuck in my brain that doing so would be the solution to the way I'm feeling at the moment.

I mean, honestly, when you think about it, how often in your life do you get to outwardly vent your emotions in a totally unrestrained way? The chance to scream at the top of your lungs or to physically vent your emotions doesn't exactly come up too often, without the certainty of having to undergo mental evaluation or endure jailtime afterwards.



I suppose there was a time three or four years ago after a bad Leaf loss, where I ended up beating on some old ratty couches in my room, and taking a tennis racket to my garageand hitting it hard to the wall. I don't think I could possibly get that angry over a sports game anymore. It'd just be nice to just anytime, be able to get those feelings out for no particular reason. Just because you damn well feel like it. And if you do actually have a concrete reason for it, even better.I suppose one way to do it, if you had a fair amount of money, is build a house where you have a soundproof room where you could yell to your heart's content, and then another room full of cheap breakable objects that you could take out your anger on. Would either of those be the same though, or a little too controlled? Kind of like the difference between going to one of those rock climbing places where you climb a big plastic wall, as opposed to climbing an actual mountain. Not that I'd know much about either.

Okay, time to go to get back to work. Another 4 more days and i will be completing one year in this company.The stream of anger that's poured out of me so far in this entry is probably insane enough, so I should quit while I'm behind and get the five hours of sleep that are left for me before I have to be at work tonight.

And you know what theres a surprise for you guys tommorow. So keep watching this page !!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pradeep Nair said...

Hello Kiran madam (since you called me Pradeep Sir on my blog!!!),
I have read somewhere that in
Japan or England, there is a place where you can go and vent your anger by breaking things, shouting on top of your voice etc etc. I don't know whether you can also kill some one and get away with it!

Should check out if there is one like that in India. (I am not suggesting that I am angry because you called me Sir... Never)

Looking forward to that surprise tomorrow!

By the way, don't call me Sir. By now, after dipping into each other blogs, the formality wall is broken, and Pradeep is good enough.

July 16, 2005 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home