Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Fear of Faliure

Have you ever noticed that the word “Happily” seems to proceed things that are not always happy. “Happily ever after”, “Happily married” or “Happily single”. Marriage may be great, but I don’t think it is a happily ever after walk in the park. That’s just a guess, all you married people can let me know if I am right. It seems to me that every good thing takes lots of work. It’s the people that are pressing forward and failing and get up and trying again that seem to actually be accomplishing something. On one hand you can call them the biggest failures in the world, because they have probably failed more then anybody else… but, that is because they have also tried more then anybody else. You could actually argue that the biggest failures in the world are the people that actually change the world.

I really don’t like to fail… especially publicly. But I am starting to realize that my fear of failure is crippling my ability to succeed. You have to risk failure to grow… a lot of times the growth comes from working through failure. It's like I said earlier, It's amazing how everything worth doing right seems so hard. But I think the reason it turns out to be right has something to do with what you learn while it is hard.




I am realizing I need to embrace the possabillity of failure and continue to press on to do and be what I am supposed to be. I am supposed to be a woman of courage, I am finding courage is as much about fighting and winning battels as it is about being willing to fail. You can loose a fight and still die with Honor… it's only when you stop you actually loose.To embracing Life I have realized I must also embrace failure.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every word is carrying a real picture. True in every way. Good. Strength is life, weakness is death (Vivekananda's)

July 26, 2005 1:19 PM  
Blogger Kiran said...

thanks raghu.. :)

August 02, 2005 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home