Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Lonely !!!

I just feel so left out today and all alone..feels like as if no one needs me. I call up someone and then talk to that person and end up hurting myself. Maybe that person never wanted to hurt me and is just that i picked up on his words and that ended it all...
I get so sick in life wehn i don get what i want.. when ppl dot give me their tme.. I am not asking for the world frm them but just a few mins where in it only u and me in person.
To my surprise now when i opened my inbox and check my mails...
my MSN horoscope says this " In your mind you may have the perfect plan all laid out, Kiranmayi V R. You have communicated to the people you need to connect with, you have traveled to the appropriate spots you needed to see in order to gather data, and you have all your resources in line. For some reason, however, every time you start to take action to implement this plan, you run into some emotional difficulties that seem too challenging to surmount. Don't let this block you any longer from your dreams."

no what do i say ..todays horoscope for the day sys it all and its perfectly to very true ad correct..

3 Comments:

Blogger Sathish N said...

Dont b lonely!!
Chk out the blogs on net or go out for a walk or rent a DVD/CD n watch some movie.. :-)

Sometimes Horoscope may be ture:-)

Thanks for linking my blog :-)

June 04, 2005 4:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, come on over here. ;)

*sighs* I wish. But know that I'm thinking about you.

June 04, 2005 1:57 PM  
Blogger cRaY3 said...

believe in u....not in stupid horoscopes ...throw them away..

June 06, 2005 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home