Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Happy Birthday Tripti

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Tripti.....


This ones for u :
Believing hear, what you deserve to hear:Your birthday as my own to me is dear...But yours gives most; for mine did only lendMe to the world; yours gave to me a friend.



Tripti has been my real best pal for the past one yr... the day i went for the interview to join Accenture... from that day till date we have been always there for eachother.... She is just like tiny little doll or can say princess... She has been with me in my bad times and the most happiest moment also.... Stupid girl always wanted to be in goa on her b'day.. this time she went to goa on 7th June and mam's b'day is today thats 10th June and guess what she is coming back to banaglore with her boyfriend tommorow morning coz she wants to be with me on her b'day ...
i just cant stop laughing.. She is so crazy.... its just that we all 3 ,thats, Abu , tripti and myself have been such good friends that we always have the best of the time whenever we go out or meet up..
Again Tripzzz happy birthday sweetheart

2 Comments:

Blogger Anand said...

hi kiran,
got a link to your blog from the comments you posted on mine. very kewl blog you have here!!
and yeah, canada was fun and exciting.

June 10, 2005 6:15 AM  
Blogger Fursat said...

hey thanks for dropping at my world. Happy Birthday to Tripti from my side. May God bless u and ur friendship...u have nice blog here...keep writing..

NEetie

June 10, 2005 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home