Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Monday, May 02, 2005

My Weekend

Looking forward for the weekend and my list of bills never seem to ends, Can safely say I am doing a 50-50 job. Two major items on my list are


needless shopping no more desert the "desserts"
After last weekend, I can happily strike off the shopping from my list and prolly vow never to put it there again ever.


On item #2 must tell you, it was very very tough! My devil incarnate friends were gorging on their wonderfully sinfully delicious choclate cheese cakes and I just looked on...I did look stupid. Clenched fists, jaws ...twenty odd days without these high profile goodies definitely calls for a celebration. Especially for a person with some major sweet teeth when it comes to choclate cakes..., some of them with a silver lining(filling).

3 Comments:

Blogger Kishore said...

The week has just begun and already looking forward to the weekend..??

May 03, 2005 6:36 AM  
Blogger Kiran said...

i'll tell u y.. thats coz i work on weekends.. my scheduled offs are on tuesday and wednesday.. :) so weekend on a weekday :)

May 05, 2005 7:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

From the last time when i saw u I sfirmly believe staying awayfrom these sweets is d best option :)
4 me 2...;)

May 06, 2005 7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home