Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Movie Freak, Movie Freak...

I have watched what movies I could these past few weeks, namely the Kya Kool Hai Hum[Good comedy, excellent and light movie !!! ] , Hitch and The Interpreter. The other movies I wanted to go watch, my friends either had watched them with other people or did not want to go to the “chick” movies.
I do not like when people, and when I say people I mean mostly guys, who label everything girly, for example “chick flick” because it contains the color pink. What is up with guys and the color pink?
Now, I am not a girly girl, and before you draw conclusions based on that statement, let me explain…
I am very unconventional in the way I behave and believe, I do cry at emotional movies,but hey guys also cry, i have seen them crying for DUMB emotional movies. I do not squeal in fright or get scared easily. I do not faint at the sight of blood. In fact, I love gory movies, the more horror, suspence,science fiction the better , I like unusual stuff, topics like cannibalism, any crime topics etc. I have maybe 3 articles of clothing that are pink in color.
So, I do not like it when all my guy friends claim that I am “girl” [wonder what gave that away], when I want to watch the Princess Diaries or Little Black Book or U've Got Mail. What is wrong with those movies? They have a good story with funny scenes, perhaps the cast is mediocre, and maybe the hero gets the girl in the end, so what? Do the happy endings make it a romantic movie that guys cannot stand to watch because romance in movies is what a girl likes? And guys like action movies because everyone senselessly fights each other on drop of a hat? Puh-lease!
And you all wonder why you couldn’t grab some ass the other day! If all you guys want some ‘action’ in your romance, take your girls to those “chick flicks.” And appreciate, don't hate the color pink!


Listening to: Superstar-- Jemila

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sweety..i feel great to visit ur site...becoz theres such a nice pic of mine and my jaanu's,,,ha ha anyways jokes apart..uve really done a great job.the site is sooo interesting .great goings...kiran.all the best...

tripti

July 04, 2005 12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home