Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Men's Thesaurus !!!!!!!..................

The new Men's Thesaurus - on sale now at your local book stores!:

**"I'M GOING FISHING"Means: "I'm going to drink myself dangerously stupid,and stand by a stream with a stick in my hand, while the fish swim by in complete safety.

**"IT'S A GUY THING"Means: "There is no rational thought pattern connected with it, and you have no chance at all of making it logical".

**"CAN I HELP WITH DINNER?"Means: "Why isn't it already on the table?"

**"UH HUH," "SURE, HONEY," OR "YES, DEAR..."Means: Absolutely nothing. It's a conditioned response.

**"IT WOULD TAKE TOO LONG TO EXPLAIN"Means: "I have no idea how it works."

**"I WAS LISTENING TO YOU. IT'S JUST THAT I HAVE THINGS ON MY MIND."Means: "I was wondering if that red head over there is wearing a bra."

**"TAKE A BREAK HONEY, YOU'RE WORKING TOO HARD".Means: "I can't hear the game over the vacuum cleaner."

**"THAT'S INTERESTING, DEAR."Means: "Are you still talking?""YOU KNOW HOW BAD MY MEMORY IS."Means: "I remember the theme song to 'F Troop', the address of the first girl I ever kissed, and the vehicle identification numbers of every car I've ever owned, but I forgot your birthday."

**"I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU, AND GOT YOU THESE ROSES".Means: "The girl selling them on the corner was a real babe."

**"OH, DON'T FUSS, I JUST CUT MYSELF, IT'S NO BIG DEAL."Means: "I have actually severed a limb, but will bleed to death before I admit that I'm hurt."

**"HEY, I'VE GOT MY REASONS FOR WHAT I'M DOING".Means: "And I sure hope I think of some pretty soon."

**"I CAN'T FIND IT."Means: "It didn't fall into my outstretched hands, so I'm completelyclueless."

**"WHAT DID I DO THIS TIME?"Means: "What did you catch me at?"

**"I HEARD YOU.""I haven't the foggiest clue what you just said, and am hoping desperately that I can fake it well enough so that you don't spend the next 3 days yelling at me."

**"YOU KNOW I COULD NEVER LOVE ANYONE ELSE."Means: "I am used to the way you yell at me, and realize it could be worse."

**"YOU LOOK TERRIFIC."Means: "Please don't try on one more outfit, I'm starving."

**"I'M NOT LOST. I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE WE ARE."Means: "No one will ever see us alive again."

**"WE SHARE THE HOUSEWORK."Means: "I make the messes, she cleans them up."


What do i say about MEN now !!!! they r such *@#$^

Listening to : Aur Ahista- Pankaj Udhas

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hahaha. Those are great.

May 22, 2005 3:39 PM  
Blogger sgg said...

You don't post quite so often anymore. I enjoy reading your posts.

May 25, 2005 1:07 AM  
Blogger Matter of Choice said...

atleast no one can say we are not polite :)

May 25, 2005 6:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hahaha matter of choice!

May 25, 2005 1:20 PM  
Blogger Kiran said...

@ Matter of Choice: i agree with sara...its matter of choice..i have come across guys not being polite..
@ -S: thanks for the compliments..actually kinda busy with work.

May 25, 2005 5:10 PM  
Blogger Kishore said...

Oh ya?

May 25, 2005 7:48 PM  
Blogger shirishag75 said...

Hi kiran,
It's a treasure trove & in some ways a back-handed compliment as guys we've no idea of so many things, make complete assess of ourselves & to top it sometimes do succeed in making some beautiful girl/woman fall in luv with us.With so many failings I wouldn't 've rated our chance so much but glad not all women are this perceptive :-)all life would be hell for all of us
Shirish Agarwal
Life is a dream Enjoy it!

June 01, 2005 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home