Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Can I Love U?

I gave my heart to you

I set my standards high

I laid my eyes on you,

I laughed and cried with you,

I told you my hopes and dreams,

My Love and Fears.

My tears I shed all over your shoulder.

In the end,

I came to see that you were

the only guy I could ever trust.

When I see you,

my face lights up with aspiration,

and happiness.

When we talk,

I can feel the load unload

with soothing words from you.

I have the feeling of love in my heart.

In my mind,

I say "You don't mean a thing. "

In my words, I say "You are just a friend. "

But in the deep end of my heart,

I think of only you

When I tell you my expectations of a guy,

You tell me never to fall short of what I want.

But only one thing stands in the way -

You are a friend.

Can I still love you the way that I do?

Listening to: Agar tum mil jayo-Zeher

3 Comments:

Blogger Kishore said...

Anybody stops u? :)

May 13, 2005 6:17 AM  
Blogger Kiran said...

Zalim duniya :(

May 13, 2005 1:44 PM  
Blogger Kishore said...

Arey.. Dunia ko bhoolo. 'Apni' farz pura karo... :)

May 17, 2005 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home