Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Few more from the Accenture Bash!!!


Accenture rock band


hawain Beach Wear


Casual Wear


The Star of the show


Club Wear


Chakde Phate


Western dance team


two lucky bums


Ethnic Wear.. sext guys ;)



Latino


Salsa..sexy stuff here again.. guys enjoying to the glory ...lol




Photo of the year...lol...


Dance Dance.. after this u need to get back to work and slog!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger i.ph said...

Great photos Kiran! Can I interest you for another blogsite at www.i.ph? A photoblog or whatever? www.i.ph is a paid blogging service but I am willing to offer you a blogsite for free for an indefinite period of time.
First step that you have to take is to sign up in our www.i.ph HOmepage. Then, email me the name of your site so that I can make the necessary adjustments. If you want, we can actually create a blogsite for you.
If you are interested you can reach me through my email: jpaclan@domains.ph or you can visit my personal blog address: www.johnpaulaclan.i.ph

Thanks and God Bless

All the best,

JP

April 12, 2005 9:59 PM  
Blogger Kishore said...

Hmm.. You didn't dance?

April 13, 2005 12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home