Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Monday, March 28, 2005

TOP TEN EXCUSES FOR NOT DOING THE MATHS

1. I accidentally divided by zero and my paper burst into flames.
2. Isaac Newton's birthday.

3. I could only get arbitrarily close to my textbook. I couldn'tactually reach it.
4. I have the proof, but there isn't room to write it in this margin.
5. . I was watching the World Series and got tied up trying to provethat it converged.
6. I have a solar powered calculator and it was cloudy.
7. I locked the paper in my trunk but a four-dimensional dog got inand ate it.
8. I couldn't figure out whether i am the square of negative one or i is the square root of negative one.
9. I took time out to snack on a doughnut and a cup of coffee.I spent the rest of the night trying to figure which one to dunk.
10. I could have sworn I put the homework inside a Klein bottle, butthis morning I couldn't find it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home