Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

sach_D_truth

Well met this guy finally............. at last..... though even i wanted to meet him all this while but then never got the right time and guess what was the time i met him?????
In the night 11pm at my office... crazy but true.. Sachin seems to be a nice funny happy go lucky kinda guy.. he has his own fears.. troubles.. problems.. and so on... but then he leaves them and goes on with the life with a positive attitude and that what i like in ppl. Y show ur feelings to others about the things that r not great and u r not happy about.
I have known him only for the past one month, but seems like i know him since ages. Though i dont know much about him, but then can feel that sense of comfort level that i have with him when we talk to eachother. Thanks for being a good friend Sachin.

Hey Sachin this poem is for u :



A simple Thank U
Into the dim lit, bare walls of my world,
You entered, bringing light and life to me,
The vivid colors, painted with a swirlOf wit and charm,
of personality,With tender care,
you added comfort, warmth,And images that line the now bright walls.
I look upon them fondly, bringing forth
A thankfulness that you walk in these halls
With me; our friendship has become a partOf my world now;
it has its special place,
Within my being, life, and in my heart,
Your name hangs right beside your smiling face.
Rememb'ring just how drab these walls had been,
I have to thank you for the light, my friend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"I am Honoured"
For the first time in my life someone has writtena poem for me!!!
Thanx a ton kiran 4 all your appreciation and time!
It was really nice meeting u...to say it well it was just like we have known each other from childhood and we talked in a such a relaxed and calm manner...and so cool!
And tanx 4 d cup of coffee :)
Wud luv 2 c u again!
Cheers!

March 20, 2005 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home