Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

My Weekend Blue

After enjoying a nice weekend with friends and home , when u come back to work on a Monday,{ well actually its a Thrusday for me coz my offs are on Tuesday and wednesday} will u ever have the tendency to work??? Yet, if we don't work, our boss will come n kick our butt n ask us to work... isn't it? :(( Too hard....
Wish we had jus 2 working days and the rest 5 days as holidays.. the other way around.. Then, guess what will happen??? The first day of work will go in a hangover mood of the big weekend and the second day of work will go in anticipation of the long weekend... so, there will be no work atall... yipeeeee..... what an idea!!!
(Oh, i forgot... who else will do our work, may be this plan won't work.. sigh...)
The weekend went away soo fast that I didn't know what I did.. but some highlights of this weekend were....- Shopping for my friend for his b'day ...- Watching "Million Dollar Baby" at home....- Cleaning our house... yaa yaaaa.... read it again... cleaning our house...
guess how difficult it would have been for us.. :((yet, we did it finally (...claps, claps please....)
I thought I'd take a couple of snaps.. cos this is such a rare event... .. Ok.. now let me go back to work.. oyeeeee... my boss is at my back.. ready to kick my butt.....
chalo bye bye

2 Comments:

Blogger shantanu said...

thats a nice thought: 2 workd days and 5 day weekends..
*sighs* now the rest of my week will be spent on wishing that thought came true

March 02, 2005 9:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

claps claps claps...
Next occourance of your house cleaning even jus gimme a call...i bring a video cam and v can have alive recording for that :))

and ya wat an idea whole world not doing anything...:)) 2 days of workless work :))

Better u get back to work or u'll see urself hallucianting soon...LOL

Njoy!

March 03, 2005 12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home