Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Horoscope for the Day!!

"You may be feeling rather anxious, Kiranmayi V R. Perhaps you have a big date coming up, and your mind is buzzing with thoughts of how to make the best impression. Remember that the harder you try, the further away the object of your desire will slip. The most important part of impressing another is having confidence. Relax. Try not to get too caught up with yourself."

This was my horoscope for the day......and i have a date today. wow.. i wonder who that guy is.. but one question that i have in my mind is. if i have a date today then how come i dont know who that guy is.. crazy man... and Confidence.. well thats always been there in me.... i have never had a problem with the confidence thing yaar... lets see who that unlucky guy is...

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

lucky or unlucky will b decided by destiny...
Am here to b d Bali Ka Bakra!!!
And its better to love yourself fisrt bfore loving some1 else...
Having confidence and faith in oneself make u more stronger, harder, charming and more honest!
I love myself and with full faith in GOD love my friends with truth, honesty and care!
Date FINAL!!! Venue and time u decide!!!

March 10, 2005 12:28 AM  
Blogger Kiran said...

lol u r asking me out for a date.... sorry i am a busy person .. come next month ......lol :)
just kidding

March 10, 2005 12:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How bad it is....I don know...Dil k armaan aansuon mein beh gaya kya socha tha kya ho k reh gaye...:((

Am a strong believer and an optimist!

GOD will beacon the light of sucess on me soon!
I have full faith and trust!

Njoy!

March 10, 2005 12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home