Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Finally Back for a While.........

Hi guys.............
i know i havent blogged for a while.....guess its almost 5 days.. i know u all were missin me a lot
sorry ppl was not well.......doctors said kidney stone... :( and might have to get it operated ....... but u know what. i didnt tell this one thing to my best friend..
he knows everything about me................. my life is like an open book for him now.... but i didnt tell him this one thing about the operation... kinda scared to tell him........ but u know what ... y am i writting about it here in the blog coz i know he doesnt read my blog... he doesnt have time for it...... he is always so busy with work.......
anyways guys.. might stop bloggin again in between..... for a while may be....... and hope to see u guys back soooooo...... love u all...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Kiran missed u sooo much...
Plzzz take gud care of urs...
drink loads of water..
get the operation done..
and Cheer Up
Njoy!

March 18, 2005 12:47 AM  
Blogger Gaurav Vaish said...

Here's another one: http://gaurav-gallery.blogspot.com :-)

I'm linking yours... I liked the 99 ways to say "Very Good".

March 18, 2005 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home