Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

100 things about me !!!!!

1. i am a fun loving person.

2. i kick ass at Scrabble.

3. i watch Mad TV on Zee English . i don’t know why.

4. i’m a much better interior designer than my own profession. through which i own my bread and butter...

5. i thought i would get married by 20.

6. i think of getting married by 24.

7. some days i totally forget that i should get married also..

8. i hate ppl who get into my nerves.

9. i was double-promoted in school.

10. Only once .......

11. i am a total computer internet geek...

12. Internet is my life..

13. I am crazy about watches...



14. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Scorpio ( Mahindra SUV)

15. i’m really good at a lot of things, but i’m scared i’m not great at anything.

16. i’m hate reading books.

17. i don’t really like ice cream very much.

18. i hate ppl who smoke.. .

19. i’m incredibly unphotogenic.

20. i cant touch my nose with my tongue.

21. butter,NO.Cheese YES...

22. if i had to choose between cake or death, i’d choose cake.

23. nothing pisses me off more than a closed mind.

24. i love to ride roller coasters.

25. a total music addict.

26. Pratiche was my favorite member from Viva


27. i grew up on the “wrong” side of the river.

28. i love to bug ppl.

29. i don’t look like anyone famous.

30. i can watch tennis and basketball for hours...

31. i’m beginning to suspect that i do have a biological clock after all.....after working in a call center....

32. i lost everything in life coz of my possesiveness..

33. i miss my grandparents every single day.

34. i rock at online pool.

35. i really like the smell of the first rain and the wet mud.

36. i think the band " Westlife" should have been named " My life".


37. i drive a zen and dream to drive a Scorpio...

38. i’m a cartoon addict... .

39. i’m not compulsive list maker.

40. i don’t like citrus fruit.

41. i love potatoes…mashed, baked, french fried, you name it.

42. i always know who is upto a plan in buggin me ..

43. Winter and Spring are my favorite season.

44. it gives me no pleasure at all to state the following: in the infidelity equation, i have been the cheater, the cheatee, and the cheated on.

45. most days, i would trade five years of my life to be a size 6.

46. i wish i was fluent in french.

47. and italian.

48. i hate it when people dont correct me when i am wrong...

49. i enjoy sketching and singing....espcially when alone

50. i like my candle collection...

51. i love soft soft white towels.

52. my feet are always cold.

53. i prefer telephone to the email.

54. what i don't get is why lyle lovett married julia roberts.




55. i work crossword puzzles in ink.

56. i wish i could remember to clean my bike.

57. i have only one sweet teddy soft toy.

58. i am not a sister.

59. i am a good listener.

60. i hold grudges. i try really hard not to, but sometimes i just can't help myself.

61. i actually like speaking in front of large crowds.

62. i am a telugu reddy

63. i would be a really good mom, but right now i'm cool with being a really good aunt.

64. i am sometimes more perceptive than i would like to be.

65. i am sometimes, stupidly loyal.

66. i never play dumb. never.

67. i am way too hard on myself.

68. i am a moms child....

69. i sometimes cross that fine line between assertive and aggressive.

70. i am not afraid to tell people that i love them.

71. i am militantly pro-choice.

72. i am pro-adoption.

73. i know a little bit about a lot of things.

74. i'm a bundle of contradictions. covered in secret sauce.

75. i typically enjoy the company of men more than women.

76. i am capable of being really mean and nasty, but i fight it, really hard.

77. i am a lifelong my dad's fan. do not laugh.

78. i am lousy at forgiving myself.

79. i am an indoor kind of gal.

80. my name in south india is a guys name..

81. i am a bargain shopper. to the point of obsession.

82. i own more than 15 finger rings and lipsticks and lip glosses. it's a sickness.


83. i set high standards for myself in all areas of my life, and I often expect others to do the same...without ever telling them.

84. i’ve never read war and peace.

85. i know flash!

86. i love my mom more than anything in the whole world.

87. i am fascinated by serial killers.

88. i just realized that i don’t eat much non veg. but, when i do eat it, i like it rare.

89. i’ve discovered that it is virtually impossible for me to physically relax.

90. i love movies. especially the " u've got mail" . and pretty much anything and everything. and...oh, hell, i just love movies.

91. i have a sinking feeling that i’m going to die relatively young, but i don’t let it interfere with my day-to-day life.

92. i worry that i'm "supposed" to be doing something great...like world-changing great. but i have no idea what it is.

93. i know she wouldn’t admit it to anyone, but i was my gran’s favorite.

94. i try and do the right thing. all the time. and it’s hard.

95. i fucking hate it when you think someone is your friend and it turns out that they’re actually a sociopath.

96. i learned the word “fuck” from my school frineds in 8th grade....and told that to my mom the next day much to her dismay.

97. some days i’m scared to death…but i think i hide it well.

98. i’ve never been anywhere i loved more than my room..

99. i am sad when it comes to me thinking about poverty and hunger for the poor and the needy..

100. i am love pasta and sizzlers..


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey cool blog.I just wanna say that after reading ur blog i just donno why i can relate to u so much.The most amaging thing was ur fav movie-"U got mail" is my all time fav too(And probability of that happning is very small).I just love the character of Meg ryan in that movie and have seen it more than 50 times.Any ways cool blog.Keep it up

March 20, 2005 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home