Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

To my Grandfather

Clouds are forming in the sky;

I feel like I could lie down and cry.

I miss all the things we used to do,

But knowing that I can't

Makes me realize

How much I loved you.

Family reunions won't be the same;

I miss you so much.

Only time could stop this pain.

I hope you had a wonderful life,

In spite of all those useless fights;

And when it rains

I'll think only of you.

There would just be one thing

I would do;

I'll get a picture of you and sit on my bed,

And my thoughts would only be of you -

Because in my opinion you are not dead.

All the family misses you,

And I do too.

I can't wait for that one day

When I would be reunited with

You.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey a very touchy tribute for ur grandfather...it touched my heart in deep...i also miss my grandfather...so much...and i know he would be in some world always looking @me and giving blessings as always!

February 21, 2005 3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home