Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Reminiscing!!!

I remember how it used to be

When I had you by my side.

I remember the nights you kept me warm

And I still feel the love that never died.

I remember the smile you wore

That always made my heart race.

I remember the smoothness of your skin,

And every single line of your face.

I remember the comfort of your presence

When I had nowhere else to go.

I remember the warm spring memories

And watching all the flowers grow.

I remember the cold winter days

When even the ice melted at your touch.

I remember the autumn drives,

And watching the leaves change...

you enjoyed it so much.

I remember the long summer evenings

When your laughter filled the air.

I remember the love I have for you,

but now you're gone...and it's just not fair.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Life teaches us patience...
It brings us face to face with many realities...which probably are not fair...but as they say life goes on...and indeed it does...lets make the world small family and let all friends and relatives move on with spreading love forever!
We all learn from our past...and put that learning into action for future...and live our present as a Gift of happiness by sharing it with all!

February 21, 2005 3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home