Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Friday, February 11, 2005

PAKISTANI MATH QUESTION PAPER

i) Students found copying will be shot on the spot.

ii) Any student coming late after 10 minutes after the exam starts will beforced to join Al Qayda group .

iii) Ak 47's and Grenades are not allowed in the exam hall. Students maykeep their daggers, revolvers and pack of anthrax bombs only for selfdefense.

Math Exam Time : 3 hours

Maximum Marks : 100

All questions are compulsory.

1. Abdul was sent to jail for murder. He has 7 wives in his house. Abduldistributed money to his wives in such a proportion that the youngest andmost recent wife receives maximum and oldest wife gets minimum, and eachwife gets double of her former competitor. Abdul has 1700 Rupaye left inhis house. Abdul's oldest wife needs atleast 25 rupaye per month. Find outthe time when Abdul will have to break jail to come out and earn money sothat his wives do not starve.

2. Karim is a drug seller. Prices per gram of marijuana, hasis, haroine andLHD are 50, 60, 70, 80 Rupaye respectively. Karim offers a discount ofRupaye 20 for his buyers who buy more than 50 grams of drug. If Rahim, abuyer gets Rupaye 7 discount per gram, find out the grams of LHD he bought.

3. Imran tampers the ball thrice per over. He deforms the ball .02% of itsoriginal shape each time. Find the percentage deformation of the ball dueto tampering in a one day series match against India in which Imran bowled9.4 overs.

4. Mohammed has a Company named Al Allah Kidnapping & Murder PrivateLimited. He has to threat 10 people per day over Telephone. 40% of thepeople he threats are cinema stars in Mumbai, 30% are businessman in Delhi,ISD charges are Rupaye 15, 25, 40, 50 per minute from Mohammed\'s cityIslamabad to Bombay, Delhi, Calcutta and Madras respectively and he gets aTelephone bill of 10,230 Rupaya in a month, find out the number of cinemastars in Mumbai, threatened in that particular month.

5. A terrorist group has to provide one Ak 47, one Ak 49, one RocketLauncher, 50 Grenades and one pack of RDX to its Rugroots after training.One Ak 47 costs 100$; one Ak 49 costs 150 $, a Bazuka rocket Launcher costs50 $, a grenade is for 3 $ per piece, a pack of RDX Bomb attached withremote Control is 500 $. The terrorist group admits 2000 new people everyyear out of which 30 % are lost or shunted out while training. Find theamt. of Foreign Money Pakistan Govt. has to provide each year to run such agroup.

6. If stability of a democratic Govt. in Pakistan is given by the followingequationX exp3 + X exp2 -16 = i ;Find out X.

7. Probability of a Pakistani Prime Minister to be shot is 78 %.Probability of a Military General to be shot is 42%. Find the jointprobability of a Prime Minister to be shot who is also a Military General.

8) Find out geometrically the area of Paktunistaan using PI Theorem withOsama BIn Ladens Correction (That is taking the value of PI = 786, insteadof 3.14.....), if Paktunistaan is taken as a heptagon.

9) A \'GHAURI\' controlled missile tries to fly from Drass to Kargil which isnot too far from Drass (say 100 miles) and is exactly to the East of Drass. The wind is blowing from the South and the speed of the wind is exactlyequal to the speed of the missile. The controller decides to steer straightto Kargil all the time during the flight. Will the missile ever reachKargil?What if the speed of the wind is k times the speed of the missile, where kis a positive number (can be greater or less than 1)? Try to sketch thetrajectory of the missile (with respect to the ground, of course) in eachof the three cases: k=1, k>1 and k<1.

10) Briefly discuss the Unsolved problem of "Bisection of a Triangle" witha Compass and an unmarked ruler if the triangle is named as KASHMIR

38 Comments:

Blogger sach_D_truth said...

I would have definitely failed in this Xam :))
We should report this to International commision on human rights to protect the poor children from being given so difficult questions...
And there is no pratical exams for them...I hope they don't...!!!
:)

February 21, 2005 3:55 AM  
Blogger Hi Hawaii House Cleaning said...

Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
back to it!
I was in love with your ky kentucky house cleaning blog site.

February 06, 2006 7:49 AM  
Blogger Ia Iowa House Cleaning said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
Oh please, check for the blog site with my hi hawaii house cleaning!

February 06, 2006 10:37 AM  
Blogger Nj New Jersey House Cleaning said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
In my spare time I will look for your in indiana house cleaning blog.

February 06, 2006 10:43 PM  
Blogger Ca California House Cleaning said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
Stop by and visiit my ca california house cleaning blog!

February 07, 2006 5:35 AM  
Blogger Tx Texas House Cleaning said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my ky kentucky house cleaning blog site.

February 07, 2006 12:45 PM  
Blogger Me Maine House Cleaning said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
Stop by and look at my tx texas house cleaning blog site.

February 07, 2006 10:49 PM  
Blogger Oh Ohio House Cleaning said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your wa washington house cleaning blog.

February 08, 2006 11:14 AM  
Blogger Sc South Carolina House Cleaning said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your ks kansas house cleaning blog.

February 08, 2006 11:37 AM  
Blogger Nj New Jersey House Cleaning said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
Go and click my ak alaska house cleaning blog.

February 08, 2006 4:23 PM  
Blogger Wy Wyoming House Cleaning said...

Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
one.
Please go over my vt vermont house cleaning blog.

February 08, 2006 7:51 PM  
Blogger Ga Georgia House Cleaning said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
Please consider looking at my or oregon house cleaning blog.

February 09, 2006 5:17 AM  
Blogger Oh Ohio House Cleaning said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
Stop by and visiit my md maryland house cleaning blog!

February 09, 2006 8:30 AM  
Blogger Oh Ohio House Cleaning said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
I hope you can look through my pa pennsylvania house cleaning blog.

February 09, 2006 10:19 AM  
Blogger Tx Texas House Cleaning said...

Great blog.  I just like the site and I will get a
visit again! In my spare time I usually try and look
for blogs just as neat as yours.
I want you to look for my ms mississippi house cleaning blog.

February 09, 2006 2:10 PM  
Blogger Ny New York House Cleaning said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
You must peep out my ky kentucky house cleaning blog.

February 09, 2006 5:03 PM  
Blogger Va Virginia House Cleaning said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
Please examine my pr puerto rico house cleaning blog as soon as you can.

February 09, 2006 7:55 PM  
Blogger Mi Michigan House Cleaning said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
Check out the blog site with my ut utah house cleaning in it!

February 10, 2006 4:46 PM  
Blogger Ca California House Cleaning said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
Please take a journey to my nc north carolina house cleaning blog.

February 10, 2006 6:56 PM  
Blogger Wy Wyoming House Cleaning said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
Please go over my ok oklahoma house cleaning blog.

February 11, 2006 12:37 AM  
Blogger Ut Utah House Cleaning said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
Oh please, check for the blog site with my ak alaska house cleaning!

February 11, 2006 5:17 AM  
Blogger Id Idaho House Cleaning said...

Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
exactly like this blog.
Check out the blog site with my fl florida house cleaning in it!

February 11, 2006 7:09 PM  
Blogger Ut Utah House Cleaning said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
Hey son, you need to check out my ca california house cleaning blog!

February 11, 2006 9:55 PM  
Blogger Ar Arkansas House Cleaning said...

Hype blog. And I admire your site and plan on
returning to it! When I web surf it always helps me to
find great blogs.
Check out my house cleaning blog, please!

February 12, 2006 12:16 AM  
Blogger House Cleaning said...

Nice blog. I seen the site and I adored the work,
that I want to visit it more each day! I like
searching for blogs that have the same content like
this one!
Once you sign on, check for my house cleaning blog.

February 12, 2006 1:49 AM  
Blogger Nv Nevada House Cleaning said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
Please go over my sd south dakota house cleaning blog.

February 12, 2006 3:31 AM  
Blogger Ut Utah House Cleaning said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Want to see top notch work, peep my wa washington house cleaning blog site for the bomb work!

February 12, 2006 5:34 AM  
Blogger Ak Alaska House Cleaning said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
I will give you access to jump to my id idaho house cleaning blog.

February 12, 2006 6:01 AM  
Blogger Ia Iowa House Cleaning said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
Hey playa! You need to check out my al alabama house cleaning blog.

February 12, 2006 8:48 AM  
Blogger Va Virginia House Cleaning said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
Search for my ny new york house cleaning blog, please!

February 14, 2006 10:57 AM  
Blogger Ia Iowa House Cleaning said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
Click on my la louisiana house cleaning blog before its to late.

February 14, 2006 2:10 PM  
Blogger Nj New Jersey House Cleaning said...

Great blog. I'm always finding blog like yours. It
got my attention and I will go to the site again!
Want to see top notch work, peep my ak alaska house cleaning blog site for the bomb work!

February 14, 2006 3:42 PM  
Blogger Hi Hawaii House Cleaning said...

I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
time. Sensational blog.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my ct connecticut house cleaning blog site.

February 15, 2006 12:02 AM  
Blogger Mt Montana House Cleaning said...

I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
time. Sensational blog.
Check out the blog site with my ar arkansas house cleaning in it!

February 15, 2006 1:54 AM  
Blogger die4-u said...

Great blog. I'm always finding blog like yours. It
got my attention and I will go to the site again!
Please examine my wa washington house cleaning blog as soon as you can.

February 15, 2006 1:59 AM  
Blogger Ia Iowa House Cleaning said...

I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
Please consider looking at my pr puerto rico house cleaning blog.

February 17, 2006 9:47 AM  
Blogger Oh Ohio House Cleaning said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
I want you to stop and compare with my tx texas house cleaning blog.

February 18, 2006 3:23 AM  
Blogger Me Maine House Cleaning said...

Super blog. I enjoyed the site and when I have the
time, shall visit the site again. Finding blogs this
good on the internet.
Please proceed to my wv west virginia house cleaning blog when you find the time.

February 22, 2006 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home