Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Friday, February 04, 2005

Mere Words

I searched among the card displays,To see if I could find,
A little something that would say,Just what was on my mind.

However there was not a one,That captured it just right,
For no one else can understand,Just what I'd like to write.

I even find it difficult;To try to write it down,
For how do I portray to you,The love that I have known?

I close my eyes and what I see,Is someone I adore;
A person who is so true,Right down into their soul.

Mere words cannot describe;The many qualities you show,
The love and caring nature that,You share with those who know.

Your kind and gentle temperament,Your sweet angelic smile,
Your softly spoken sentiments,That reach across the miles.

Your smile and laugh that sparkle with;The softness of your sighs,
That twinkle in your eye.

The loving gestures through the years,That quickly come to mind,
For always you've a gentle word;To calm and soothe I find.

I struggle and I search to try,To find some words anew ...
And yet I cannot capture,All the things that make you you.

I shall therefore, be satisfied,That you must simply know,
Just how I feel about you,For with words I cannot show.

13 Comments:

Blogger Wy Wyoming House Cleaning said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
Search for my nc north carolina house cleaning blog, it will leave you speechless.

February 11, 2006 6:46 PM  
Blogger De Delaware House Cleaning said...

Great blog.  I just like the site and I will get a
visit again! In my spare time I usually try and look
for blogs just as neat as yours.
I hope you can look through my tn tennessee house cleaning blog.

February 12, 2006 2:33 AM  
Blogger Ga Georgia House Cleaning said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
Please examine my id idaho house cleaning blog as soon as you can.

February 12, 2006 9:07 AM  
Blogger Id Idaho House Cleaning said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
You must peep out my tx texas house cleaning blog.

February 12, 2006 11:31 AM  
Blogger Ga Georgia House Cleaning said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my hi hawaii house cleaning blog site.

February 14, 2006 1:39 PM  
Blogger Ia Iowa House Cleaning said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
Check out my ar arkansas house cleaning blog, you won't be sorry!

February 14, 2006 2:44 PM  
Blogger Mt Montana House Cleaning said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Check out my ky kentucky house cleaning blog, you won't be sorry!

February 14, 2006 9:48 PM  
Blogger Ga Georgia House Cleaning said...

Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
Go and click my mt montana house cleaning blog.

February 14, 2006 10:49 PM  
Blogger Oh Ohio House Cleaning said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
I hope you had a chance to check out my nj new jersey house cleaning blog.

February 15, 2006 6:36 PM  
Blogger Wy Wyoming House Cleaning said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
Hey playa! You need to check out my ca california house cleaning blog.

February 17, 2006 8:02 AM  
Blogger Fl Florida House Cleaning said...

I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
Go and click my nh new hampshire house cleaning blog.

February 17, 2006 4:34 PM  
Blogger Wy Wyoming House Cleaning said...

Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
Jump into my blog.

February 20, 2006 12:29 AM  
Blogger Wy Wyoming House Cleaning said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
Everyday of the month you need to peep my va virginia house cleaning blog.

February 22, 2006 1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home