Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Friday, February 04, 2005

Health Tip 1 : Fake Nails Can Lead to Real Infections

Some women think artificial nails do wonders for their appearance. But whether applied at home or by a professional, artificial nails can lead to bacterial and fungal infections, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration warns.
A bump to a long artificial nail may cause it to lift from the natural nail at the base, leaving an opening for dirt and bacteria. If the nail is reglued without being properly cleaned, bacteria or fungi may grow between the nail and spread into the natural nail.
Also, a fungal infection can take hold when an acrylic nail is left in place too long -- three months or more -- and moisture accumulates under the nail.
Symptoms of an infection include pain, redness, itching and pus in or around the nail. If the nail becomes infected, the artificial product should be removed and the area cleaned thoroughly with soap and water. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.

12 Comments:

Blogger Ga Georgia House Cleaning said...

I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
I want you to stop and compare with my me maine house cleaning blog.

February 11, 2006 7:52 AM  
Blogger Mt Montana House Cleaning said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your id idaho house cleaning blog.

February 11, 2006 4:50 PM  
Blogger Mi Michigan House Cleaning said...

Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
back to it!
I beg of you, just check out my nd north dakota house cleaning blog.

February 11, 2006 6:32 PM  
Blogger die4-freedom said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Look who checking out my az arizona house cleaning blog?

February 11, 2006 9:30 PM  
Blogger Ga Georgia House Cleaning said...

Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
one.
Everyday of the month you need to peep my mo missouri house cleaning blog.

February 11, 2006 11:28 PM  
Blogger Ar Arkansas House Cleaning said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Please go over my ar arkansas house cleaning blog.

February 12, 2006 4:17 AM  
Blogger Ia Iowa House Cleaning said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
Check out the blog site with my ma massachusetts house cleaning in it!

February 14, 2006 3:59 PM  
Blogger Mi Michigan House Cleaning said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
Search for my house cleaning blog, it will leave you speechless.

February 14, 2006 10:13 PM  
Blogger Ia Iowa House Cleaning said...

Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
back to it!
My la louisiana house cleaning blog, is something you need to peep out!

February 18, 2006 11:53 PM  
Blogger Me Maine House Cleaning said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
Check out my mt montana house cleaning blog, please!

February 20, 2006 5:49 PM  
Blogger Mi Michigan House Cleaning said...

Hot blog. When I get to seraching on the web for
blogs, its got to be like yours! And the site is off
the hook! I just kept coming back!
I know that you love my work so, look up my ak alaska house cleaning blog.

February 21, 2006 3:04 AM  
Blogger Wy Wyoming House Cleaning said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
My mn minnesota house cleaning blog, is something you need to peep out!

February 22, 2006 5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home