Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Conversing about conversion

Dating someone from a different religion can be challenging, but marrying them can be more so, especially if converting is involved. Many people enter into relationships thinking they’ll keep them casual. So who cares if you’re of different faiths?
But what if you develop feelings and want to turn your short-term fling into a long-term thing? For some people, moving on to marriage might require conversion. And breaking that news isn’t something you can drop into dinner conversation.
If you’re asked why you pursued the relationship in the first place, don’t sugarcoat it: “I’m sorry. I just didn’t think this would get so serious. Please forgive me, but I can’t take this any further.”

Sure, your partner will be upset and might even hate you for it for awhile. But whatever bad feelings s/he has about you will be far less than the resentment and ill will generated from engaging in subterfuge or trying to live a lie.
Always Hurts.... but true..

13 Comments:

Blogger Id Idaho House Cleaning said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
Please examine my co colorado house cleaning blog as soon as you can.

February 11, 2006 11:05 AM  
Blogger Wy Wyoming House Cleaning said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Once you sign on, check for my wi wisconsin house cleaning blog.

February 11, 2006 12:26 PM  
Blogger Sc South Carolina House Cleaning said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
Check out the blog site with my me maine house cleaning in it!

February 11, 2006 1:25 PM  
Blogger Ga Georgia House Cleaning said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
You must peep out my tx texas house cleaning blog.

February 11, 2006 9:02 PM  
Blogger Wy Wyoming House Cleaning said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Check out the blog site with my ne nebraska house cleaning in it!

February 11, 2006 9:30 PM  
Blogger Id Idaho House Cleaning said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Jump into my la louisiana house cleaning blog.

February 11, 2006 11:03 PM  
Blogger Ar Arkansas House Cleaning said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Check out my co colorado house cleaning blog, please!

February 14, 2006 5:54 AM  
Blogger Fl Florida House Cleaning said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
Go and find my sc south carolina house cleaning blog.

February 15, 2006 2:48 AM  
Blogger Tn Tennessee House Cleaning said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
Check out the blog site with my nm new mexico house cleaning in it!

February 17, 2006 12:02 AM  
Blogger Ne Nebraska House Cleaning said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
Please come by and see my ar arkansas house cleaning blog.

February 18, 2006 10:50 PM  
Blogger Make Money Home Based Business said...

Excellent blog. Your site was great and will be
finding it again!  I surf the net for blogs like
yours.
I will give you access to jump to my md maryland house cleaning blog.

February 20, 2006 11:56 PM  
Blogger Wy Wyoming House Cleaning said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
Please proceed to my sd south dakota house cleaning blog when you find the time.

February 21, 2006 6:48 AM  
Blogger ohio-slammer said...

Great blog. I'm always finding blog like yours. It
got my attention and I will go to the site again!
Where you been? You have got to look at my nh new hampshire house cleaning blog!

February 22, 2006 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home