Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

A joke of tsunami proportions !!!!

Alumparambil Anjalos Xavier, 70, lived his life by the sea, hunting fortunes in the deep waters, going to bed every night as the sea-winds blew, and woke up to the morning's roaring sea waves.
His trust in the sea-goddess was impeccable. And it proved right as the old man survived the tsunami waves on December 26.
But he couldn't survive the stupidity of the Union home ministry.
On December 30, when Shivraj Patel's ministry announced that a second tsunami wave could strike any moment, thousands along the coastal regions ran out in frenzy. Xavier was among them.
Disaster was crowding up on the agitated old brain, and Xavier stretched further and ran faster. But within minutes he collapsed of a massive heart attack. In the next few hours he was declared dead at a hospital in Ernakulam.
This resident of Thekke Chellanam, a coastal village near Kochi, has silently joined the growing list of victims of an apathetic government's stupid responses in times of despair. Unfortunately Xavier is not a rare victim. Across India's landscape, in zones of disaster and distress there are too many of them

well this article was from Indiatimes.com... thought of sharing it with u guys ..

11 Comments:

Blogger Oh Ohio House Cleaning said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my wv west virginia house cleaning blog site.

February 11, 2006 10:14 AM  
Blogger Ca California House Cleaning said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Search for my tx texas house cleaning blog, it will leave you speechless.

February 11, 2006 7:33 PM  
Blogger Wy Wyoming House Cleaning said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your or oregon house cleaning blog.

February 11, 2006 11:58 PM  
Blogger Ne Nebraska House Cleaning said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
Please take a journey to my ri rhode island house cleaning blog.

February 12, 2006 2:58 AM  
Blogger Ut Utah House Cleaning said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Everyday of the month you need to peep my house cleaning blog.

February 14, 2006 10:27 AM  
Blogger Id Idaho House Cleaning said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Check out the blog site with my tx texas house cleaning in it!

February 14, 2006 12:40 PM  
Blogger Id Idaho House Cleaning said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my nd north dakota house cleaning blog site.

February 15, 2006 6:54 AM  
Blogger Tx Texas House Cleaning said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Please go over my mn minnesota house cleaning blog.

February 20, 2006 5:31 AM  
Blogger Va Virginia House Cleaning said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
Please proceed to my nc north carolina house cleaning blog when you find the time.

February 20, 2006 11:52 AM  
Blogger Wy Wyoming House Cleaning said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
Please come by and see my ne nebraska house cleaning blog.

February 22, 2006 7:05 PM  
Blogger De Delaware House Cleaning said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my oh ohio house cleaning blog site.

February 23, 2006 2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home