Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

I Understand !!!

I'll say it from the tallest mountain,
I'll swim the deepest sea.
To let everyone know I am holding a fortune God gave to me.
Your skin is so bright as bright as day.
Your eyes are like diamonds they sparkle this way.
I can't believe some people say "Love is blind".
Because we are holding a key some people never find.
When I hold you in my arms I cannot drift away.
You make the world stop turning, and everyday is a sunny day.
If the stars should fall it would be easy to replace.
I'll take you up to heaven and you wouldn't leave u alone there.
I know sometimes life is hard to understand.
But I insure you I love you and I'll always be with u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home