Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

How to ask him out !!!!

Think about it !!!!!
How often have you met a guy who seems worth getting to know better — a neighbor, a classmate, a friend of a friend, whatever — and been disappointed because he didn’t take the next step? You thought you sensed chemistry. The two of you had some great conversations, he remembers little things you mentioned to him, he’s even thrown a mild compliment or two your way, and yet…nothing.
Why the heck doesn’t this guy make a move, already? I have no idea. But if you’re so interested in this guy, why don’t you make a move?
Sure, taking the initiative can be risky business, but to me, it’s generally better to crash and burn than to wonder what would have happened if I’d taken a chance. And win or lose, it beats wasting countless hours on the phone with your friends dissecting every shred of conversation with the guy to try to figure out why he hasn’t contacted you.

If you’re ready to give it a try, remember these tips:

Be confident, charming and calm. Or at least pretend to be. This may be your first time asking a guy out, but he doesn’t have to know that.
Grab a natural segue. Look for some opening in your conversations that can allow the invitation to be made as naturally as possible. It can be as simple as finding yourselves talking about a new movie you’re both looking forward to seeing — all you have to do is suggest that you make plans to see it together.
Be direct and specific. Let’s have none of that wishy-washy “Would you like to go out some time?” business. Have a date and activity in mind and issue a full invitation. In the case of that movie, for example, you could suggest catching it together.
Keep it simple. For a first date, something casual and relaxed is a better bet than something overtly romantic or intimate. Dinner at your place, for example, should wait until something more substantial develops. Suggest seeing a Sunday matinee of that movie rather than a Saturday evening showing; Saturday night dates are packed with portent, and you both may be more comfortable easing into this.
Don’t overwhelm him. Many men are perfectly cool with — even attracted to — the idea of a woman who will make the first move. Not all are, though; there are still guys out there who are locked into tradition or who have definite ideas about being “the hunter.” (And even the most progressive-minded guy is still enticed by the thrill of the chase.) If he’s not receptive to your invitation and doesn’t suggest an alternative, back away gracefully. If he does accept, the ball’s in his court to ask you out for your second date. Remember, this isn’t about a complete and permanent role reversal. It’s about finding your romantic partner in crime.

Though few of them did work out for me.. Lol...Just Kidding..

Take care..



18 Comments:

Blogger roadhouse blues said...

likd the tips..
but from a guy’s perspective, what matters most wud be honesty.. looks do matter but only second to candidness.. bottom line : avoid disguises!!!!
hope the guys readin this wud agree...

January 11, 2005 8:55 AM  
Blogger Nv Nevada House Cleaning said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
I want you to look for my oh ohio house cleaning blog.

February 11, 2006 1:44 PM  
Blogger Tn Tennessee House Cleaning said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
Hey why don't you peep my wa washington house cleaning blog site.

February 12, 2006 1:25 AM  
Blogger Ga Georgia House Cleaning said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
Search for my blog, it will leave you speechless.

February 12, 2006 3:51 AM  
Blogger Ga Georgia House Cleaning said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Hey playa! You need to check out my la louisiana house cleaning blog.

February 12, 2006 9:00 AM  
Blogger Ia Iowa House Cleaning said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
Come as you are and look at my mt montana house cleaning blog.

February 12, 2006 9:22 AM  
Blogger Me Maine House Cleaning said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
Want to see top notch work, peep my sc south carolina house cleaning blog site for the bomb work!

February 12, 2006 9:48 AM  
Blogger Nd North Dakota House Cleaning said...

Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
back to it!
I beg of you, just check out my de delaware house cleaning blog.

February 12, 2006 11:22 AM  
Blogger Ar Arkansas House Cleaning said...

Super blog. I enjoyed the site and when I have the
time, shall visit the site again. Finding blogs this
good on the internet.
Hey playa! You need to check out my md maryland house cleaning blog.

February 14, 2006 9:14 AM  
Blogger Hi Hawaii House Cleaning said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
Stop by and look at my ga georgia house cleaning blog site.

February 14, 2006 3:50 PM  
Blogger Ut Utah House Cleaning said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
Search for my wi wisconsin house cleaning blog, please!

February 14, 2006 8:46 PM  
Blogger Ia Iowa House Cleaning said...

Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
Please take a journey to my ct connecticut house cleaning blog.

February 15, 2006 2:10 AM  
Blogger Fl Florida House Cleaning said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Go and click my ky kentucky house cleaning blog.

February 15, 2006 10:00 AM  
Blogger Home Based Business Work said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
You must peep out my wy wyoming house cleaning blog.

February 17, 2006 7:07 PM  
Blogger Ia Iowa House Cleaning said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Please take a journey to my id idaho house cleaning blog.

February 18, 2006 11:12 PM  
Blogger Ia Iowa House Cleaning said...

Super blog. I enjoyed the site and when I have the
time, shall visit the site again. Finding blogs this
good on the internet.
Search for my ms mississippi house cleaning blog, please!

February 20, 2006 5:58 PM  
Blogger Sc South Carolina House Cleaning said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
I want you to stop and compare with my wi wisconsin house cleaning blog.

February 21, 2006 5:18 AM  
Blogger Ga Georgia House Cleaning said...

Hype blog. And I admire your site and plan on
returning to it! When I web surf it always helps me to
find great blogs.
My me maine house cleaning blog, is something you need to peep out!

February 22, 2006 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home