Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

20 best excuses for calling in SICK !!!

You've heard of the dog who ate homework, but what about the cat who unplugged the alarm clock? These days, people are getting very creative when they don't want to go to work.
One trend that also may be influencing the higher rate of unscheduled absences is the fact that the number of employers allowing employees to carry over sick time from one year to the next is trending downward and has dropped from more than one-half of companies (51 percent) in 2000 to 37 percent in 2004.
But could you get away with saying you had to go to your mother's dog's funeral or that you had brain cancer? Would you believe an employee who had the swine flu, forgot the way to work, or was arrested because of mistaken identity? Think carefully, if you're debating calling in sick, here are some of the most unusual excuses workers gave for missing work.

*I was sprayed by a skunk.

*I tripped over my dog and was knocked unconscious.

*My bus broke down and was held up by robbers.

*I was arrested as a result of mistaken identity.

*I forgot to come back to work after lunch.

*I couldn't find my shoes.

*I hurt myself bowling.

*I was spit on by a venomous snake.

*I totaled my wife's jeep in a collision with a cow.

*A hitman was looking for me.

*My curlers burned my hair and I had to go to the hairdresser.

*I eloped.

*My brain went to sleep and I couldn't wake it up.

*My cat unplugged my alarm clock.

*I had to be there for my husband's grand jury trial.

*I had to ship my grandmother's bones to India.

*I forgot what day of the week it was.

*Someone slipped drugs in my drink last night.

*A tree fell on my car.

*My monkey died.

17 Comments:

Blogger Fl Florida House Cleaning said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
Please proceed to my blog when you find the time.

February 11, 2006 5:47 AM  
Blogger Wi Wisconsin House Cleaning said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Look who checking out my va virginia house cleaning blog?

February 11, 2006 2:55 PM  
Blogger De Delaware House Cleaning said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
It may look like it was hard work, but my ct connecticut house cleaning blog was simple.

February 11, 2006 8:47 PM  
Blogger Mt Montana House Cleaning said...

Great blog. I'm always finding blog like yours. It
got my attention and I will go to the site again!
Look into my wi wisconsin house cleaning blog.

February 12, 2006 2:07 AM  
Blogger Ia Iowa House Cleaning said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
Once you sign on, check for my va virginia house cleaning blog.

February 12, 2006 3:39 AM  
Blogger Ia Iowa House Cleaning said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your blog.

February 12, 2006 5:59 AM  
Blogger Mt Montana House Cleaning said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
In my spare time I will look for your nm new mexico house cleaning blog.

February 14, 2006 7:46 AM  
Blogger Wi Wisconsin House Cleaning said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
Want to see top notch work, peep my ga georgia house cleaning blog site for the bomb work!

February 14, 2006 11:52 AM  
Blogger no faxing cash advance2f said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Look into my ms mississippi house cleaning blog.

February 14, 2006 12:02 PM  
Blogger Fl Florida House Cleaning said...

Super blog. I enjoyed the site and when I have the
time, shall visit the site again. Finding blogs this
good on the internet.
I was in love with your wi wisconsin house cleaning blog site.

February 14, 2006 6:57 PM  
Blogger Ga Georgia House Cleaning said...

Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
one.
Click on my nh new hampshire house cleaning blog before its to late.

February 14, 2006 10:20 PM  
Blogger Ia Iowa House Cleaning said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
Sweetie, go and search my ky kentucky house cleaning blog for what you need.

February 14, 2006 11:52 PM  
Blogger Me Maine House Cleaning said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
Check out the blog site with my pr puerto rico house cleaning in it!

February 14, 2006 11:54 PM  
Blogger Tx Texas House Cleaning said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
Go and click my ut utah house cleaning blog.

February 15, 2006 1:57 AM  
Blogger Ny New York House Cleaning said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
I beg of you, just check out my mn minnesota house cleaning blog.

February 15, 2006 9:22 AM  
Blogger Fl Florida House Cleaning said...

Hot blog. When I get to seraching on the web for
blogs, its got to be like yours! And the site is off
the hook! I just kept coming back!
It may look like it was hard work, but my nc north carolina house cleaning blog was simple.

February 16, 2006 1:05 PM  
Blogger Ia Iowa House Cleaning said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
I want you to stop and compare with my la louisiana house cleaning blog.

February 21, 2006 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home