Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Hot Debates !!!!! The Tehelkaha Style !!!

The Tehelka style of investigative journalism has brought about a change in the way we look at news, amidst new notions of editorial freedom. There is no denying the fact that a sting operation is by far the most effective way of exposing the truth.With a society and a system of governance that defies transparency, the doubting public demands credible proof. Being 'caught in an act' on camera leaves little scope for evasive answers by those who shamelessly manipulate the system for vested interests.Public figures are often reminded that they have nothing to hide from the public, which has a right to know everything. The stinging truth however, is the easy conscience with which corruption is tolerated and allowed to plague the political system.
Newsgathering acquired a new meaning with Tehelka's 'Operation West End', which left the common man with deep revulsion for the political system and contempt for those in the defence establishment who are willing to trade national interest for vested interests.
Also the argument that it is virtually impossible to discover the real state of affairs through normal ways of investigation deserves a fair hearing. The most explosive sting by Tehelka in recent times is the one, exposing the twists behind the Best Bakery case.Zaheera Sheikh, who has become a symbol of the Gujarat carnage has been continuously changing her testimony in the case. The Tehelka tapes allege that Zaheera was paid Rs 18 lakh by a BJP MLA.The startling revelation has led the judiciary to now examine the possibility of a dubious deal.
But the fact remains that there is only so much that the press can endeavour to do. It cannot punish the guilty nor can it command accountability from those occupying positions of power.
Think about it !!!

14 Comments:

Blogger Nv Nevada House Cleaning said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Please proceed to my ia iowa house cleaning blog when you find the time.

February 11, 2006 5:40 AM  
Blogger Fl Florida House Cleaning said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
Stop by and visiit my ms mississippi house cleaning blog!

February 11, 2006 6:34 AM  
Blogger Sc South Carolina House Cleaning said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my sc south carolina house cleaning blog site.

February 12, 2006 12:47 AM  
Blogger Nv Nevada House Cleaning said...

Prodigious blog. Loved it so much I went to it
again! Just go online and search for blogs that are
worth the value as yours.
Sweetie, go and search my mn minnesota house cleaning blog for what you need.

February 12, 2006 5:50 AM  
Blogger Id Idaho House Cleaning said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Hey playa! You need to check out my oh ohio house cleaning blog.

February 12, 2006 8:06 AM  
Blogger Ut Utah House Cleaning said...

Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
exactly like this blog.
Check out my ct connecticut house cleaning blog, please!

February 12, 2006 9:25 AM  
Blogger De Delaware House Cleaning said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your nd north dakota house cleaning blog.

February 14, 2006 5:18 AM  
Blogger Mt Montana House Cleaning said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
You must peep out my ne nebraska house cleaning blog.

February 14, 2006 7:44 AM  
Blogger Ca California House Cleaning said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
Please consider looking at my oh ohio house cleaning blog.

February 14, 2006 9:43 PM  
Blogger 10 Best Home Based Business said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
I was in love with your in indiana house cleaning blog site.

February 15, 2006 4:46 PM  
Blogger Nd North Dakota House Cleaning said...

Excellent blog.  I go though the web in search of
blogs like this one. Its so good, that I plan on
returning to its site!
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your ca california house cleaning blog.

February 18, 2006 4:51 AM  
Blogger Fl Florida House Cleaning said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
Check out my ga georgia house cleaning blog, please!

February 18, 2006 1:10 PM  
Blogger Ut Utah House Cleaning said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Hey playa! You need to check out my ne nebraska house cleaning blog.

February 18, 2006 8:35 PM  
Blogger Ut Utah House Cleaning said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
My ny new york house cleaning blog, is something you need to peep out!

February 21, 2006 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home