Whats The Meaning Of Life !!!!

Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

3 movies that you NEVER NEVER wanna see again!

Hey ppl........
Just got the thing to know what kind of movies people dislike most!
This might be a very difficult choice ppl considering the amount of trash being churned out nowadays!
I personally just super hate the following movies which unfortunately I have seen once...would never by mistake watch these movies..
1)Well I am spoilt for choice here..wt to pick...Terminator 3...Most sequels...but I think the movie Boom beats all others hands down...!!Bad storyline..bad actors....and extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemely bad direction!

2)The Matrix 3-Have u ever seen a movie which is just made for the heck of it..which no1 understood!..and to see it in that theatre and guess wt..I SLEPT!!

3) Bulandi- Rajnikant, Anil Kapoor starrer(a total disaster)

Tell me what u think are the No NO movies for u... will make u wathc them again !!! ;)
Take care..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home